Tomica - Lotus 3 - Eleven Die Cast Scale Model No.112-8
The best way to indulge in your passion for cars is here!
Tomica by Tomy Japan has some of the finest 1:64 scale die-cast metal models for car enthusiasts, collectors, and children alike. The first Tomica was made in 1970! So you are about to own an over 50-year-old legacy that has been trusted by millions of car enthusiasts.
Have a need for speed? These Tomica cars are perfect with realistic details and a suspension system in-built. Considered to be the most realistic cars in this price range, the cars appear to have rolled right out of the showroom!
There is a diverse selection of cars, bikes, buses, airplanes, military vehicles, construction vehicles, and amazing playsets to keep you busy with your passion for cars. Needless to say, keeps the kids away from mobile screens as well.
Every Tomica vehicle is licensed, comes in collector-friendly packaging, and is a perfect gifting option for anyone.
- Licensed 1:64 scale metal car models.
- Designed by Takara Tomy, Japan.
- Part of the over 50-year-old Tomica range of car models.
- Features realistic car details and suspension system.
- Collect all the Tomica vehicles.
- A diverse selection of cars, bikes, buses, airplanes, military vehicles, construction vehicles, and amazing playsets.